Success has a different meaning for each individual on planet earth. For some it might be to have an abundance of money, for some it might be to drive the car of their dreams and for some it might be to spend time with their families.
Whatever it is that you perceive as success, there is a proven way to reach it. Find people that you view as successful people. Do as they do, have the willingness to work hard and be patience and chances are that you will be successful.
Most successful people are willing and able to help. There are a few basic steps anyone can follow to learn how to be successful.
1. What is success to you? Write it down and define your goal
2. Know that there are going to obstacles, write them down and be ready for them when they arise
3. Pin point what is keeping you from your goals. Get rid of that and apply new habits like successful people do
4. Establish what things will take you to your goal, write them down. Create a daily to do list and do them one by one. Write down 5 things that you can do today that will bring you closer to success. Do them every day for twelve months. Do only that and you would do 4380 things towards your goal every year...
5. Setup time-lines and deadlines. This will ensure that you don't procrastinate.
6. Stick to your plan, don't give up until you have reached your goal.
7. Be consistent. Stick it out for at least 12 months before you even think of giving up. Perseverance is the key. Successful people never give up
Now, go look for a mentor and follow the simple steps. Remember, success does not come easy but those who are willing to work for it will attain it.